What payment methods are accepted?
Visa, MasterCard and Eftpos are all accepted via the worldwide trusted and secure online payment platform; PayPal.
How exactly do I book and pay for an appointment or consultation?
We have intentionally made the whole process very easy, so everyone can have access to their own professional Interior Designer whenever they’d like.
All you need to do is;
1. Choose which type of appointment or consultation best suits your project and what you’d like to achieve.
2. Select your appointment location and a suitable appointment date & time, and then click ‘Add to Cart’.
3. View your cart and fill in the ‘Calculate Shipping’ fields with your preferred appointment location, in order to work out any applicable travel surcharge.
4. Proceed to checkout and complete the required details including ‘Additional Information’ about your appointment, ensuring you nominate the exact address for your appointment under the ‘Shipping Address’ tab.
5. Finalise your booking and checkout with a successful payment via PayPal.
6. Your appointment is now booked and confirmed. In order to make the most of your appointment, it’s a good idea to be organised and prepared with any photos, sketches, floor plans, samples, materials, finishes, or ideas to discuss with the designer.
What if I need more time with my interior designer?
If you find you need to spend more time with your interior designer than your original appointment booking allowed for, then you have two options available;
1. Depending on your designer’s schedule on that particular day, you may be able to extend your appointment for an additional 15-90mins. Appointment extensions are charged at a flat rate of $50 per 15mins and are payable in cash at the time of your appointment.
2. You can easily book & pay for an additional On-Site Appointment online at any time.